Where and when were you born?
I was born 19.2.1971 in Spišská Sobota in Slovakia
What is your profession?
Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
I found my husband’s dumbbells before fourteen years
Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
My dream was to be strong and put the weight on
Can you give me your competition history?
IFBB Europa Super Show, Orlando 2012 - 18th
IFBB New York Pro 2012 - 16th
IFBB Wings of Strength, Chicago 2012 - 16th
IFBB FIBO Power Pro Championships 2011 - 9th
IFBB Toronto Pro Super Show 2011 - 8th
IFBB Tampa Pro 2011 - 17th
• IFBB Tampa Pro 2010 - 16th
• IFBB Europa Super Show, Hartford 2010 - 15th
• IFBB Atlantic City PRO 2009 - 16th
• IFBB Tampa PRO 2009 - 13th
• IFBB Atlantic City PRO 2008 - 16th
• IFBB Europa Super Show 2008 – 6th
• IFBB Tampa Pro Show 2008 – 16th
• IFBB New York Pro 2008 – 17th
• IFBB Atlantic City PRO 2007 - 16th
• IFBB Europa Super Show, Arlington 2007 - 10th
• IFBB Sacramento PRO 2007 - 8th
• IFBB Europa Super Show, Arlington 2006 - 17th
• IFBB Atlantic City PRO 2006 - 16th
• IFBB Bulk Nutrition Charlotte PRO 2005 – 4th
• IFBB World Championship 2005, Spain – 3rd in heavy weight
• World Games 2005, Duisburg - 2nd in heavy weight
• IFBB World Championship 2004, Spain – 2nd in heavy weight
• IFBB European Championship 2004, Tavira – 1st in heavy weight
• IFBB World Championship 2003, Spain – 2nd in heavy weight
• IFBB European Championship 2003, Izmir – 2nd in heavy weight
• IFBB World Championship 2002, Brno – 6th in heavy weight
• IFBB European Mixed Pairs Championship 2002, Minsk – 4th
• IFBB European Championship 2002, Budapest – 4th in heavy weight
• IFBB European Championship 2001, Kiev – 3rd in heavy weight
Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
The second place at the IFBB World Championship in 2003
Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
My training is divided as follows:
| || before noon || after noon |
| Day 1 ||free || quadriceps |
| Day 2 ||calves, abdomen ||free |
| Day 3 || hamstrings || shoulders |
| Day 4 ||calves ||arms |
| Day 5 ||free ||abdomen |
| Day 6 || quadriceps ||chest, triceps |
| Day 7 ||calves ||back, biceps |
What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
My favorite exercise is dead lift and I do not like bench press
Which body part is your best in your opinion?
If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
Height: 5,8 ft
Off-season weight: 163 lbs
Competition weight: 149 lbs
Chest: 48 in
Quadriceps: 26 in
Calves: 16 in
Arms: 16 in
Squat: 260 lb (I train this exercise like the last one in my quadriceps training)
Bench: 240 lb
Dead lift: 350 lbs
What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
I always love training with heavy weights
Please describe a typical day in the life of Aurelia Grozajova.
My typical day is following:
6,00 protein drink
7,00 400 g of yogurt with oat flakes
11,00 meat, rice and vegetable
13,00 meat, rice, vegetable and egg white
16,00 meat, rice, vegetable and egg white
18,00 meat, rice, vegetable and egg white
21,30 meat, rice, vegetable and egg white
24,00 protein drink
Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
I love animals and my best relax is listening to heavy metal
What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I love historical fencing.
What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
I would like to come in excellent sport form at competitions.
Aurélia does not do sessions or wrestling of any kind. Please don't ask!!
Aurelia does not do sessions or wrestling of any kind. Please don't ask!!